Saturday, October 20, 2007

Amazing Love, how can it be?


So, Laura and I got to hang out with Nick and Jessie this evening. I swear, i love those two people (and of course their son) more than anything. They truly are some of the biggest blessings in our lives. Their faith is incredible and their friendship is amazing. I walked downstairs at their condo to check on their sleeping prince, Elias. Its funny sometimes how much i love that boy. how is it that a son thats not even mine can draw me to tears when i think about the plans God has for him but then bring me the warmest smile when he laughs or drools or tries ever so delicately to walk.... is it possible that i will one day love my own son even more? i can only imagine so. i pray that one day when laura and i have a son, we will be able to raise him in such a Godly home such as Nick and Jessies. to surround our children with such amazing love.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

He loves you too. He told me.