Thursday, October 18, 2007

doors, doors, doors...


So, work has been going so good lately, i've been staying SOOO busy, its amazing. Ever since i started tithing off of the business, God has blown the doors off my business... i can honestly say that i can't afford to not tithe... i love carpentry so much, i'm such a nerd. its just amazing how things are built. i can't wait to be able to expand my business even more so that i can start employing more and more folks... i've got a big project coming up soon with my buddy mike. we're replacing a whole front entry unit so it should be a lot of fun and a great learning experience... i'll post pics when its done...

1 comment:

Nick said...

OF COURSE YOU WOULD HAVE A BLOG ABOUT DOORS!

Dude, I did not know you had a blog...I will be reading in the future. Thanks for the love.