Saturday, November 3, 2007

donald and elias day...




SOOOOOO,
i got to babysit my little buddy today, Elias! Its Nick and Jessies's son, (read blog below)... we had so much fun. first off, we bundled up (cause it was cold) and headed to the new Home Depot Design Center. I figured nothing better for a little boy than some good power tools and thousand dollar doors,lol... after that, we headed back to the house to get him some milk... he took a nap in my arms while we watched some Saved by The Bell. waking up a bit later, we packed up and headed to South Park mall.
Nothin' like a good day of spoiling my favorite boy! so first place we went, Janie and Jack! they have the cutest (am i allowed to say cute?) clothes for children there. i wanted to buy him everything in it, but i decided on a nice litle onesie for the winter.

next, after shopping, we went to the food court for a little ChickFilA for me and some mushy stuff for Elias. It's funny how quickly you learn stuff about children while your with them for an extended period of time. While eating, i had his little container of food a hair too close to him and the second i took my eyes off of him while feeding him, he threw his hand into the container and covered his whole hand with fruity purple mush...



well, it was now the end of our fun filled day, so we packed everything back up and started to head back to Jessie's work to drop him off...
a good day if i may say so myself...


I've had so much fun with him today and I hope to be able to again soon... I love that boy...
more pics to come later...

-D

2 comments:

Jessi said...

he loves you SO much & he wore his new pajamas tonight!

inthemiddleoflife said...

ok, uncle Donald, you're too much with that Southpark onesie! Now he really won't wear my bargain stuff... Although I saw it on him and it's way cute. We love how you love him.:)Nonny